- Standard Dump Trucks
- Off Road Dump Trucks
- Articulated Dump Trucks
Is your dump truck up and running? United Heavy Haul can help you get your non-operable dump truck ready for transport. Speak with us about arranging a tow-truck or a crane to help load your dump truck that doesn’t run onto a transportation trailer. United Heavy Haul is committed to helping you do whatever it takes to ship your dump truck where you want, when you want.
Ship Any Type of Dump Truck
United Heavy Haul speaks with people about shipping their standard dump trucks every day. We also ship heavy-duty construction dump trucks, such as off-road dump trucks and articulated dump trucks, that are used for road building and mining. Four-wheeler, six-wheeler or eight-wheeler, we have the experience, equipment and enthusiasm for the job that you want from a dump-truck shipping company.
United Heavy Haul has experience shipping just about any type of dump truck you can name. In addition to shipping standard dump trucks, off-road dump trucks and articulated dump trucks, we can haul specialized dump trucks such as:
- Transfer Dump Trucks. Short distance or long distance, we can haul your second transfer dump attachment anywhere you want.
- Truck-and-Pup Dump Trucks. While the truck portion requires an RGN, the pup portion of this dump truck can travel on a step-deck trailer.
- Superdump Trucks. The size of your dump truck doesn’t matter to us. If it’s oversize, we’ll set up all of your state-and-local permits.
- Semi-Trailer Dump Trucks. We can handle end dumpers or bottom dumpers. Let us arrange transport for your tractor and your trailer.
- Side Dump Trucks. Side dumpers are no problem. Our drivers make sure all dumps are secured before transport begins.
Trucks and Trailers to Haul Your Dump Truck
United Heavy Haul provides you with the exact trailer you need to efficiently transport your dump truck anywhere in the country. RGN trailer in multiple lengths and configurations are available. The trick is matching your piece of equipment to the style of trailer that suits you best.
Our agents have years – sometimes decades – of experience in selecting trailers to haul construction equipment. Lean on them. Trailers used to transport dump trucks include:
- RGN Trailers. Larger dump trucks, including off-road dump trucks and articulated dump trucks, require an RGN trailer for safe transport.
- Step Deck Trailers. Some smaller standard dump trucks might fit on a step-deck trailer. Pups and second dumps also might fit. Ask your agent.
Most dump trucks are too large to fit on flatbed trailers. Disassembled truck dumps or other parts might be able to travel via flatbed, which is less expensive than step-deck or RGN transport.
Tips for Shipping Your Dump Truck
Standard dump trucks generally fall within dimensional regulations. You might have to use a lowboy RGN trailer, which provides greater clearance, to ship taller dump trucks. Other pieces of information to understand about shipping your standard dump truck includes:
- Loading Your Dump Truck. RGN trailers dip down to the ground, which allows us to drive (or back) your dump truck on board.
- Securing Your Dump Truck. Your dump truck is secured by chains in at least four spots on the trailer. Our drivers are masters at securing their loads.
Construction dump trucks, especially articulated dump trucks and off-road dump trucks, usually exceed dimensional regulations. You’ll need to plan your route, schedule your delivery and request the proper permits. Don’t worry, we can handle all the paperwork for your wideload shipments. Just give us a call.
Dump Truck Manufacturers
In general, companies that manufacture standard dump trucks don’t build construction dump trucks. Your United Heavy Haul agent is familiar with all dump-truck manufacturers, standard or construction.
Standard dump-truck manufacturers include:
- Mercedes Benz
Construction dump-truck manufacturers include:
- John Deere